Feel Fiji: Islands, Inspire and Indulge (5 Days)
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Product code: P3ATWC
4 Nights / 5 Days - Nadi - Denarau Island
- 4 nights at three-star hotels (twin share)
- The unique experience of “A day in the life of the Fijians” - a powerful cultural immersion and #EmpowermentTourism project supporting communities affected by the Winston Cyclones
- Ground transportation in a comfy, cool coach and airport transfers
- Local tour experience leader throughout the journey
- A day on the boat exploring the magnificent and private Savala Island
- A blissful experience at the Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pools
- Visiting the peaceful Sleeping Giant gardens
- Breakfast daily, two lunches and three delicious dinners
This fantastic Fijian tour is the perfect long-weekend escape to these blissful islands or the ideal introduction to the country before enjoying a resort extension in paradise.
Our tour focuses on one of the main islands, Viti Levu, home to Nadi airport; this makes for a more affordable trip with less time wasted on transport to the outer isles.
With a day trip to the white sands of private Savala Island, complete with unlimited beverages and buffet lunch, kayak and snorkeling equipment and an on-island spa, we mix luxury treats with powerful #EmpowermentTourism.
This tour is split between the popular tourist destination of Denarau Island and the First Landings Resort, an important initial point in the history of the islands. With the chance to give back to communities affected by cyclones, discover the mud pools of the island and enjoy fresh cuisine with sand underfoot, this tour packs plenty into a quick getaway.
*Family Deal - 2 Adults and 2 Children (please note Special Family of 4 package consists of 2 Adults and 2 children under 8 years old)