India: The Golden Triangle with a twist (10 Days)
- Duration: 10 Days (approx.)
- Product code: P2063C
9 Nights / 10 Days - Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
- Nine nights at a combination of three and four-star hotels (twin share)
- Entrance fees to 15 must-see, incredible attractions. These include highlights such as The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Jantar Mantar, The Palace of the Winds and Fatehpur Sikri
- Airport transfers and ground transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Bilingual local tour experience leader every step of the journey
- Two incredible #EmpowermentTourism projects, one in Delhi and one in Jaipur - we promise these are sustainable, impactful and provide an incredible chance for cultural immersion
- Local expert guides to many of the attractions
- Breakfast and lunch daily and seven delicious dinners
This action packed tour will whisk you away to a world that sets your senses alive, fills your heart with passion and litters your memory with moments that will last a lifetime.
The Golden Triangle encompasses the three most celebrated cities in north-western India and is packed full of world-famous architecture, while hidden gems and authentic moments lie around most corners. If you are a history buff you will be blown away. If you want to dive deep into another culture, we will take you there. For those who want to take in this magnificent region beyond the typical Taj Mahal selfie, we have you covered every step of the way.
As well as visiting magnificent monuments, savouring the flavours of the region and discovering the inside scoop from your professional tour experience leader, you will also be supporting various empowerment projects throughout the country. Our tours don’t just take you there; they leave a part of you behind. Through your #EmpowermentTourism work, you might be helping a community open a cooking school, providing an underdeveloped childcare centre with clean water or empowering a small group to finally open a business. When we say our tours are life-changing, we mean for the locals as much as you. We can’t wait to show you why traveling this way has us hooked and welcome you to India the second you step out of the airport.