Cambodia: Temples, history and empowering: Unearthing Cambodia's charm (7 Days)
- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PMR1MR
6 Nights / 7 Days - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
- Five nights at a three-star hotel (twin share) and one night at a unique and immersive home stay
- Entrance fees to must-see attractions including Angkor Wat, The Royal Palace and The Killing Fields
- Airport transfers and ground transportation in a comfy, cool coach
- Bilingual local tour experience leader every second of the journey
- Two incredible #EmpowermentTourism projects, one in Siem Reap and one in Phnom Penh - we promise these are sustainable, impactful and provide an incredible chance for cultural immersion
- Experienced local expert guides at many of the attractions
- Breakfast and lunch daily and five delicious dinners
This exciting tour will have you delving deep into the culture of Cambodia from the very beginning. This one week Cambodia itinerary will take you on a journey through incredible temples and tragic history, all while being warmed through the smiles and welcome of the Khmer locals.
Siem Reap is most known for the famous Angkor complex, the show-stealing sunrise at Angkor Wat being one of the leading draws. With a whole day to explore the complex and hop from temple to temple, you’ll be blown away by the sheer scale of this world heritage site.
But this tour takes you far beyond the famous sights. Through our #EmpowermentTourism projects you will be leaving a sustainable and positive impact on the communities you meet and who welcome us with such warm smiles, even into their homes. In Phnom Penh, the emotional journey through the dark history of the Genocide Museum and The Killing Fields moves many to tears, explaining a dark history that often isn’t part of a school curriculum. Sharing this incredible journey with a small group of like-minded travelers will have you leaving Cambodia with memories, questions and an urge to travel deeper and further in the years to come.