Cambodia to Vietnam: an unforgettable journey through history and beauty (13 Days) - Cheapflights
- Duration: 13 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PEDQJ2
12 Nights / 13 Days - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Ho Chi Minh - Hoi An (Depart from Da Nang)
- 11 nights at a three-star hotel (twin share) and one night at a unique and immersive home-stay
- Entrance fees to 17 must-see attractions. These include highlights such as Angkor Wat, The Royal Palace of Cambodia, Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong Delta tour and traditional Vietnamese cooking class
- Airport transfers and ground transportation in a comfy, cool coach
- Bilingual local tour experience leader throughout the journey
- Three incredible #EmpowermentTourism projects in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and in Chau Doc - we promise these are sustainable, impactful and provide an incredible chance for cultural immersion
- Experienced ‘local expert’ guides at many of the attractions
- Breakfast and lunch daily and nine delicious dinners
- Domestic flight from Saigon to Da Nang
This fast paced and fascinating tour will take you through some of the top highlights in neighbouring Cambodia and Vietnam. In under two weeks you’ll impact four different communities, visit over fifteen must-see attractions and even learn to cook up a Vietnamese storm in the kitchen.
You won’t just see the country though, you’ll immerse yourself in the culture. From authentic local homestays to mornings spent drinking tea at floating villages, we will take you to the heart of the destination and deliver a truly hands on journey.
With world heritage sites a plenty, experienced and knowledgeable tour experience leaders to accompany your trip and a group of like-minded, passionate travelers, you are all set to delve deep into two of our favourite countries. The temples of Angkor await you, the floating lanterns of Hoi An are ready for your wishes and the rice fields of southern Vietnam are calling your name. If you have ever wanted to discover a slice of southeast Asia with a twist, we have you covered.